Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Genesis OG
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After having the parts sitting in storage for months I finally got around to installing everything. Enjoy.

PART ONE: BC Racing Coilovers

PART TWO: DP + TP & System Upgrade Single Exhaust

PART THREE: Varrstoen 2.2.2

Powder Coated Gloss White
19x9.5 +22 245/35/19 Hankook V12 EVO
19x10.5 +12 245/35/19 Federal SS595

The SS595 and the 10.5

These are WITH a 2nd set of TPMS

·
Genesis OG
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
THE FINISHED PRODUCT

Had to raise the front a hair because of rubbing. After alignment its going back down

Rear

·
Euntes Pro Fregit
1,888 Posts
Dude...legit.

Looks excellent. I'm really liking the powder white 2.2.2s with that blue(parabolica?, shoreline?).

Keep up the good work. Looking forward to some videos. Be sure to drop a line in the AL thread. I know there are some guys in there who would love to see this.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sick! Any camber adjustments? Seems like 10.5 with +12 will need some adjustments, as with the front also.

If I fit a 9" +20 front and 10.5" +25 rear, what tire width would you recommend?

dL

·
Registered
542 Posts
looks awesome but you really should have gone with AT LEAST a 235 for the front. having mild stretch in the rear, and then no stretch in the front looks very mismatched. not to mention the reduced rubbing issues.

·
Genesis OG
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Video is up!!!

@MMX: thanks. Its shoreline drive blue. Posted some up in that thread

@dL.: rear camber is almost maxed out in the rear. 245/35 & 275/35

@iRick: front offset is just +22 so the 245 is perfectly fine. Its rubbing because theres ZERO camber in the front. getting camber bolts for that as getting to those camber plates are pretty much impossible on the car

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
Same size tires, front and rear?

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts

·
Genesis OG
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry for the confusion lol yes its 245/35 all way round. 245 front was WANTED for the +22 offset. 245 rear was NEEDED for the +12 offset. BC rides great! As good as if not better than the track suspension

·
Paycheck2Paycheck
259 Posts
Didn't kow there were single exits for 3.8's...thought they had to be custom.

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
Well, maybe he meant to say 245/35 and 275/35 like he said here...

:dunno:
I guess not...:p

Sorry for the confusion lol yes its 245/35 all way round. 245 front was WANTED for the +22 offset. 245 rear was NEEDED for the +12 offset.

Thanks for the clarification. Why did you go with different width wheels in the front and rear if you were using the same size tire?

·
Genesis OG
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

:rofl:

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
Car looks good. Clean. I've got a tire.guy.when you're ready to put some 285s on the rears of that beast. Really like the white wheels. Do you plan on.dyno soon?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
Btw, I'm s huge fan of the system upgrade single exit. Great.choice. i bet it sounds amazing.

·
Genesis OG
2,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Car looks good. Clean. I've got a tire.guy.when you're ready to put some 285s on the rears of that beast. Really like the white wheels. Do you plan on.dyno soon?

Yea I'm gonna put it on the dyno. Just waiting on R2C...

Btw, I'm s huge fan of the system upgrade single exit. Great.choice. i bet it sounds amazing.

There's a video at the end of the 2nd post lol

·
Premium Member
1,943 Posts
Yea I'm gonna put it on the dyno. Just waiting on R2C...

I thought only injen had intake for our cars?

There's a video at the end of the 2nd post lol
I will check it out.. I've heard it on brasewell's car with NGM headers.. sounded sick..

When are you going to put wider back tires on.. I heard a guy at the dragon last year had stretched tires blow out on him...

1 - 20 of 166 Posts