41 - 60 of 67 Posts

·
The 1st 2000GT
1,872 Posts
:gc-smiley-sign-i-ag That looks amazing

·
Registered
253 Posts
I've always been an admirer of all the awesome cars people post in this every month, and I figured I'd enter just because I never have lol why not:

now that is a thing of beauty....

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks man! Definitely not nearly as nice as the rest of the cars in this thread though lol I am way out of my league.

·
losses control easily
1,408 Posts
Thanks man! Definitely not nearly as nice as the rest of the cars in this thread though lol I am way out of my league.
Shouldn't think that way. Sometimes subtle is the best way to go, but the stickers ain't really my thing. I do love a clean car, regardless.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I was that way in the beginning but I got a bunch of free stickers with car parts and from people so I put them on. Probably not a permanent thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
JK-DM!
1,374 Posts
Damn! Was thinking of entering again, but I'll wait. I can't compete against my VS-XX twin!

·
losses control easily
1,408 Posts
I was that way in the beginning but I got a bunch of free stickers with car parts and from people so I put them on. Probably not a permanent thing.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App
Oh I understand that. Don't forget though, it's what YOU like that matters, it's still your car

·
Trend_Setterz
178 Posts
Whatsup guys, havent had the car for long its been about 3 months now. Heres what the look of the car is so far..

Started my own crew called TrendSetterz, hopefully ill have a nice amount of people by import allinace in April. If anyone is interested in joining PM me..

As for modifications i have BC Racing coilovers, 25mm spacers in the rear, Front lip, Isis Street exhaust, Isis o2 housing an downpipe.
Interior have some led's here an there, blox shift knob, custom guage pod i made.

i plan on getting some rotiform IND in full polish 19x9.5 +15 19x11 +18 by import alliance.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Looking good guys good luck too fellow entry's :)
Wish I was better with camera my pixs too dark :-(
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
378 Posts

·
The 1st 2000GT
1,872 Posts
^need 3 more pics and a list of mods done to car

·
Registered
12 Posts
I tell you what, anybody that know how to take a photo has a definite advantage here. You can make your car stand out from the rest with a great photo choice. Of course there are plenty other factors too but it doesn't hurt to use a real camera instead of your phone!

41 - 60 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.