Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sure I will get bashed for sharing this but these programmers can be had for around 100 bucks if you want to try them. They sell for close to 400 on summit racing and I grilled Jetchip.com on what it will do. I am trying one on my car now. PM for info. I am data logging now to see if they work or not but it looks to work on several KIA or our cars.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well in case anyone was wanting to try one its around 87.00 shipped and 30 days to send it back if a prime member. If you wanted to monitor the same info as you can with Torque you can with this unit. It is hard wired into your car, piggybacks on the TPS wire and intercepts the MAP wire , its inline. I ordered a few to try against each other and grilled them on what it did to the car. Long story and not a bad pitch but it is hardwired in and has to stay there until you unplug it and take it off. I left the box safely behind the ECM. I have been busy building bikes so I cant say if I am seeing more timing, or gains. True CAI, TB Mod, Single Exhaust with a cutout (electronic) before the muffler.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts