Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here's the kit. We tried on some other parts while we were there, but just to make it clear, this is the JP Vizage kit, and the pics below show Jays car with a different front lip, we never tried on the front bumper replacement:

I'm totally confused about the JP eyelines, as I think they are either the selling just the lower portion, or they have different top brows, since these are just basically carbon M&S top brows. They didn't fit well regardless on top or bottom, but I think they look cool.

On Jays car however, even with all his CF hotness I'd still personally go FG matched White.

The sides I really like, granted they're much lower to the ground than Jay likes. The rear piece would actually fit our CF Diffuser really well if the diffuser were trimmed at the ends to allow the rear pod to mount up all the way. We just taped them loosely for pics to give the look, they're obviously not installed. What do you think about the sides and rear with this car? I'm all about it.

I looked at the fiberglass front bumper, and I do think it looks good. I'm hoping a certain customer of mine buys this thing tomorrow so I can see some nice paint matched pics. His car is red, so that would really show off the looks of the kit well! The rear does come with a diffuser as well that is made to work with the side pods. The 7 piece kit consists of 3 rear pieces, the sides, as well as the bumper and front diffuser. Will look HOT on a car with nice wheels and a set of coilovers :)

·
Premium Member
1,079 Posts
Side skirts please 19475!

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
I couldn't wait but those sides were my fav by far. I think they are too low for me though . . . .

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
I love this kit! Those sides are just sex!

·
395 Posts
^Thats the bumper from the Vizage kit? It looks different from the other pics that I've seen.

I like the rear diffuser and the side skirts but not a fan of the front lip. I'm looking for a bumper replacement. If that bumper is the one from the Vizage kit then can you PM me a price for those things I listed.

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Same kit that the greddy car has. i love it!

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I edited the first post since it says "Bodykit" in the title, and the first post showed jays car with his M&S lip which was confusing people I think :)

Here's how most of you know the kit to look, which totally hides how badass those sides are:

·
wearing what you drive
97 Posts
im really not a fan of that front bumper on the greddy car...the side vents are not so much :(

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I'll ask them about making one in Carbon, but considering they're made in Japan, doing carbon and then bringing it here will be CRAAAAAZY expensive, like 6Gs probably. EDIT: asked them and they said no carbon kit.

As far as the "w/ Carbon" versus not with carbon, thats just the front splitter and rear diffuser that comes w/ the option of Carbon. Other than that. Only Fiberglass is in stock for the front splitter, and the rear diffusers have one of each in stock right now.

There's seriously on ONE kit available right now, so if you want it, call me :) I know there are two more on order, but who knows how long it'll be before the container comes in, and if there's any hold ups at the port, yada yada.

·
^ You Gotta PAY to PLAY ^
812 Posts
masaya is the best :D i was offered the kit, but it wasn't what i was going for. nice kit nonetheless!

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
They must have shipped one kit the USA and one kit the Canada.....I'm not saying anymore......lol

·
THE GenCoupe Bruce
626 Posts
it must be the angle of the Greddy photos, but doesnt the greddy car front look like the openings on the side look more triangular than the top unmounted kit?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts