Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm currently on the hunt for an exhaust system for my 3.8

I've got quotes on WABBP, 7ism, and Ark

those three in that priority. But for some reason, Jun B.L.s CBE seemed to glide pass me...

any vendors out there that supply a Jun B.L. CBE? if you could, please PM me a quote shipped to Hawaii, 96706.

thanks again guys.

·
In Charge of Snacks
2,109 Posts
PM ItaliaTib2k3 from Import shark. He's gonna get me a Jun exhaust when I'm done with my current mod... Had a jun system on his 2.0. Jun BL is an expensive choice, btw.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Yes, they are incredibly expensive. However, their exhausts and other products are absolutely immaculate. There is only ONE Jun B.L exhaust on the entire North American continent. Can you guess who's car that's on? ;)

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
i love the fact that these come with new brackets to support it against the trans. excellent idea. i really am suprised no other short headers have this.

·
In Charge of Snacks
2,109 Posts
BTW...
We sold a bunch of their 2.8L headers recently--a result of the less expensive ARK's that have gone out of stock, I'm sure. Jun's headers are so sweet. Plus, +17 horsepower? Whaaaa?? ??

MORE INFO HERE
Ugh, You're gonna end up getting every cent of my tax refund Mr. Shark!

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
These headers don't come with downpipes do they?

·
Registered
182 Posts
Anybody know where I can find a sound clip of that exhaust on the 2.0? A Google search pretty much came up fruitless.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
These headers don't come with downpipes do they?
Jun does have down pipes and test pipes...but they are RIDICULOUSLY expensive. Literally, you can get a whole catback for the price of just the down pipes alone.

A few of the people that purchaed Jun B.L headers from us asked for down/test pipes, so we provided them with ARK's instead. Obviously you can't go wrong with ARK quality since they're right up there with Jun. However, price-wise, ARK is much more reasonable.

Anybody know where I can find a sound clip of that exhaust on the 2.0? A Google search pretty much came up fruitless.
I have this exhaust on my car. I'll see if I can take a clip for you this weekend.

·
In Charge of Snacks
2,109 Posts
Jun does have down pipes and test pipes...but they are RIDICULOUSLY expensive. Literally, you can get a whole catback for the price of just the down pipes alone.

A few of the people that purchaed Jun B.L headers from us asked for down/test pipes, so we provided them with ARK's instead. Obviously you can't go wrong with ARK quality since they're right up there with Jun. However, price-wise, ARK is much more reasonable.

I have this exhaust on my car. I'll see if I can take a clip for you this weekend.
sweeeeeeeeet!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts