Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Spoiler Wing Ordered
TWM Short Shifter & Knob Ordered
Has a clear bra package

*oh well, can't post images*

Complaints:
I'm going to get a speeding ticket without cruise control.
S3 isn't connecting via usb cable

Plans:
I want to debadge it or replace the badges with something other than the genesis wing badge. I notice that there's indentations where the badging is. Ideas/links to prior jobs?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Spoiler Wing Ordered
Has a clear bra package

Complaints:

Plans:
I want to debadge it or replace the badges with something other than the genesis wing badge. I notice that there's indentations where the badging is. Ideas/links to prior jobs?
Welcome to forum, There are alternative badges you can purchase and use other than the stock H or wings badges. Check out Korean Auto Imports
for example, lots of different badges available there or you could create a custom one too.

Cheers!

·
xFa
446 Posts
Spoiler Wing Ordered
Has a clear bra package

Complaints:

Plans:
Like post above says plenty of badge options that you can get.
Learn to set your foot at an angle that will hold it at the speed that you want. - or buy a aftermarket cruise control setup.
My iPhone only connects when I use the cable from the dealer. Maybe see if they make one for your phone?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm fairly set on black emblems. Not sure if I want the OEM one with the ring or filled v. the M&S logo set. That emblem is definitely different. Kind of reminds me of Mazda's "M" though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.