Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, First post. I'm Joe, from Joliet. Just got Nica's sweet Genesis and wanted to introduce myself. Love this car. More power than I will ever need. :)

AMS Build: gencoupe.com/2-0t-discussion-2008-2012/29774-2010-genesis-2-0t-r-spec-build-thread.html
Looks like This
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/735070_862856224027_1048487819_n.jpg

·
The 1st 2000GT
1,872 Posts
Hellos!:hello:

Have fun with the car!

·
Premium Member
3,203 Posts
Yup. Tried emailling her to ask a couple questions. No horn and can't figure out how to turn on the fogs. Any ideas?

Joe
Pretty sure she had an R-Spec, which didn't come with fogs. Look behind the bumper and see if the fogs are even plugged into anything. I ended up splicing mine into the parking lights so they are always on when the lights are on.

·
Modified Passion Car Club
255 Posts
Welcome to the forums first place to look around is the exterior forums and the regional area where you live forum to meet and hang with other GC lovers.

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
Nice looking build from that link you posted GenJoe, congrats.
Were you told what the car dyno'd at?

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts
Yup. Tried emailling her to ask a couple questions. No horn and can't figure out how to turn on the fogs. Any ideas?

Joe
Like cjd82187 said I don't think her car came with fogs from the factory. Are there foglights installed? Maybe they were done incorrectly or the switch is hidden.

Was wondering something, have you had any trouble from the blow-off valves? I know when Dominica did the current build there were a bunch of problems with the Tial units.

The exhaust manifold I have sitting around from LoveFab was mocked up on your car, and is built for to use Tial as well so that's why I'm wondering.

·
3.8 Track Owner
608 Posts
I was just looking at the origonal build threads for V mount intercooler ideas! Beautiful car, would love to see more engine bay pics posted! :)

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Howdy and welcome!

·
Ultimate Motor X
153 Posts
Hey, First post. I'm Joe, from Joliet. Just got Nica's sweet Genesis and wanted to introduce myself. Love this car. More power than I will ever need. :)

AMS Build: gencoupe.com/2-0t-discussion-2008-2012/29774-2010-genesis-2-0t-r-spec-build-thread.html
Looks like This
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/735070_862856224027_1048487819_n.jpg
Welcome!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts