Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Stance Super Sport Coils (~200 miles) $900
COILS ARE FOR CARS BUILT BEFORE SEPT 2010 (NOT SURE ABOUT FITMENT WITH OTHER BUILT DATES)

Kaaz 1.5 way $1000 (~4000 miles) $1000

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Only selling, not trading.

Also the endlinks these coils fit the early models. I can't post the specifics right now fro my phone because I can't remember, but if you check them on genracer you will see what I'm talking about. There's a tab for choosing your car's build date, etc.

·
ABC with a GC
868 Posts
spring rates?

·
Registered
875 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well on 18s i was 2 inches off the ground and i could have gone lower .. not sure about rears. rears are a bit different and i didnt use these coils long enough to keep lowering the rears until maxxing them out .. but you can defniitely go all out slammed on these.

·
Registered
251 Posts
why are you selling the coilovers?
I would be interested but I really dont have the money (ill be your guy in a month and a half)

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm selling because these parts have been in their boxes for months waiting to be installed on the car, but that's not going to happen.

·
zach
586 Posts
gear ratio for the lsd?

·
zach
586 Posts
Ah it's 3.43 if it was the 3.93 or 3.73 can't remember but the v6 gears if get it glws

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
I'd be interested in the Kaaz if you come down on the price

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Too bad that's a 1.5way and not a 2way. Bump!

·
noobynoob
340 Posts
ive got some money burning a hole in my pocket for your LSD... pm me your paypal..

1 - 20 of 21 Posts