Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
401 - 412 of 412 Posts

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #402 · (Edited)
I've had a few people ask so I figured I'd just add it to my build thread, here is some of the media coverage if my car from the beginning. If you have seen something not listed here please feel free to post it:

Version 1

JustStance

Just Stance – In the beginning…

Southrnfresh

SOUTHRNFRESH Sunworks Genesis

Night Import

Night Import: Random Spotlight: Kamkaze Genesis Coupe

Amsoil

Award-Winning Genesis Coupe Runs on AMSOIL

S3 Magazine Feature:

Version 2

Mishimoto

SEMA 2012 - 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T

Stance:Nation

Stance:Nation – Form > Function Slammed & Boosted // Jake’s Quality Genesis Coupe.

AirSociety

Origin of the Species: Jake Reining’s Genesis Coupe | AIRSOCIETY

Stickydiljoe

SEMA 2012 Coverage?Part 2? | The Chronicles© - No Equal Since 2008 | www.stickydiljoe.com

Stance is Everything

Stance Is Everything - SEMA Showstopper: Jake’s Genesis

HelluvaRides

Helluva Rides : SEMA 2012 TEAM SUN WORKS SHOWCASE

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #407 ·
Pretty soon man, just getting some parts together and getting the new interior pieces done. Build won't be complete until winter though. My interior should be done in about two months.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hey buddy. I searched through this thread as much as I could to try to come up with an answer but I was wondering where you got the fender-to-bumper quick release spring. I recently broke the corner tab on my oem bumper, so the bumper no longer is flush with the fender. I've been looking all over for my options for fixing my problem but [email protected] pointed me towards your car for some help. Thanks!

·
Bam-Ba-Lam!!!
2,302 Posts
Hey buddy. I searched through this thread as much as I could to try to come up with an answer but I was wondering where you got the fender-to-bumper quick release spring. I recently broke the corner tab on my oem bumper, so the bumper no longer is flush with the fender. I've been looking all over for my options for fixing my problem but [email protected] pointed me towards your car for some help. Thanks!
The ones he had were sparco quick release I believe.

401 - 412 of 412 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.