Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I had a question I was hoping someone might've had an answer for, so a few days ago I noticed my key fob is no longer locking/unlocking my car or trunk. Light flashes on key fob when it's pressed and the proximity key/push to start works just fine. Tried changing the battery on the keyfob with no luck. Wasn't sure if there was a fuse I could check, or if this is something that I would HAVE to go to Hyundai about..? Would appreciate any help, thanks!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hello, I had a question I was hoping someone might've had an answer for, so a few days ago I noticed my key fob is no longer locking/unlocking my car or trunk. Light flashes on key fob when it's pressed and the proximity key/push to start works just fine. Tried changing the battery on the keyfob with no luck. Wasn't sure if there was a fuse I could check, or if this is something that I would HAVE to go to Hyundai about..? Would appreciate any help, thanks!
Have same problem with one fob. Only thing so far is get another fob. But I don't have remote start on mine. So I don't know about that. Ebay has a set of 2 around 35 dollars but ya know they have to program ed. Remote start I don't know

1 - 4 of 4 Posts