Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone ever put them on ? you guys like them ? think they go will with the car? cause there CHEAP

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
I like the mesh look, but there is just something that I don't like about these. But if you like them, that's all that matters.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i thought about it and its a lot cheaper to get xxr 522 , only if they came in silver ...

·
FreeStyle Fabrications
1,069 Posts

i just chopped this today, to see what it looked like

let me know if it doesn't show up

·
I keep it dirty and nerdy
1,525 Posts
I like the mesh look, but there is just something that I don't like about these. But if you like them, that's all that matters.
Agreed. Part of it for me is I hate black wheels with a polished/silver lip. Looks cheap. These wheels do the opposite, black lip with silver inside, combined with the very straight spokes that form the mesh, it just doesn't do it for me... I'm a huge fan of BBS style mesh.

Also, in the chopped pic, I'd say those are 20's and might be able to pull of the look, but they might be even bigger to achieve that look since the black lip makes the wheels appear smaller than their actual size.

·
Breast Examiner
1,784 Posts
Koenig Lace
Girls like lace, and these are delecate and effeminate.
The symmetrical antithesis of agressive Black.
Looks like it belongs to a married couple.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thankd for the photos guys....im not getting ,,,you turned me off ahaha,...gnna save up for some real rims ahaha

·
I keep it dirty and nerdy
1,525 Posts
wait till you see my thread tomorrow... might be something you'll like ;)

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
is your car the grim reaper? maybe why is next to a cemetery.

·
FreeStyle Fabrications
1,069 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts