Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(sorry if this has been brought up before, searched "kpr" and got nothing even though i know their tow hooks have been talked about)

KP Race Engineering - KPRIntakeKit

anyway... anyone have this intake? how loud is it?

the dyno sheet on the website looks promising and since i may not want to wait on k&n or weapon r, i may go this route.

i don't want to go with aem or cpe because tons of people have them... i like to (try) to be a little different.

·
Registered
504 Posts
its as loud as any other intake without the silencer. i almost got this one but i went cheaper instead. personally after everything i should have just got a drop in K&N until i go for bigger power cause its honestly not a real difference

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its as loud as any other intake without the silencer. i almost got this one but i went cheaper instead. personally after everything i should have just got a drop in K&N until i go for bigger power cause its honestly not a real difference
thanks for the input, man

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Kpr is out of business so unless someone has some leftover stock you are sol. If you aren't interested in the cp-e try g&m performance in the vendor section.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Kpr is out of business so unless someone has some leftover stock you are sol. If you aren't interested in the cp-e try g&m performance in the vendor section.
seriously? why do they still have a site up then... bastards.

guess i'm stuck waiting on k&n or weapon r.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
AEM.cant go wrong

1 - 7 of 7 Posts