Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

221 - 227 of 227 Posts

·
shorttrack
1,605 Posts
Not advertising ,letting people know there is another route they can go without depending on the knowledge of one member that has not and will not posted it up for all to see vs going PM style (a waste). SHORTTRACK USMC.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
AlphaSpeed tunes Remnant Performance genesis turbo kits for 3.8l. Nice gains on that thing ....
They use tatrix cable, pcm flash and evo scan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Not advertising ,letting people know there is another route they can go without depending on the knowledge of one member that has not and will not posted it up for all to see vs going PM style (a waste). SHORTTRACK USMC.
I think he is fairly concervative on what he say, as when he made a thred gauging interest about cheaper turbo kit alternative - he got quickly shut down by moderators...in cringing on monopoly of others.

For majority of us, listing tuners is "legal".

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
End Me, Begin Him
689 Posts
Thanks @andbudzi! Remnant Performance partnered with AlphaSpeed to invest in getting us as a community the ability to do remote custom tuning for the BK1 and BK2 2.0T and 3.8's. Out of respect for the rules of the forum and not advertising and since, as was pointed out earlier, a simple gauging of interest thread was deemed as advertising, I did not want to post it directly here. Since I am being called out, here is the link to the PDF document explaining the process. I hope some body gets some use out of it and hopefully it doesn't get taken down:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4IqojuowFo-S3ZkdmstV0ppNVU/view?usp=sharing

·
3point8 Performance
2,614 Posts
First time logging on this forum in like a year... This really amounted to nothing, huh?
See my response in the other thread. Lap3 cancelled the handheld for the BK.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I've got a Dynojet CMD and Wideband 2. If anyone is interested in purchasing it, pm me.
How about posting this in the classified instead of posting it in ever thread you can find? There's nothing more annoying then getting multiple notifications only to find the same person trying hock their gear.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

221 - 227 of 227 Posts