Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 5166 Posts

·
2.0T Track
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, since the demise of laugh at rice. I thought I would post a picture that was taken on my way to a gencoupe meet.

if other people want to post their own laugh a rice (not already circulated ones, because we could just google that garbage) this thread could take off... or just die. i dont care either way
here is my photo:
i believe that to be a shaved neon with an obnoxious wing. :point:

·
I prefer Dos Equis.
694 Posts
hahahaha...excellent facial expression

might i add that the neon is one of my least favorite cars of all time and every time i see one that has any sort of mod on it, i wonder what the hell that person was thinking when they decided to spend money on it.

That wing though lol...classic

·
2.0T Track
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it was easy to spot about 1/4 mile back, (i think it has 2 tail lights integrated into that thing btw lol) ... so i had plenty of time to set up for the shot when I passed it. :)

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
mm neons...

so where are our riced out gencoupes? (someone's gotta have a GT wing)

·
2.0T Track
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinking it would be community bonding if we laughed at other riced out cars, from our genesis, or with our genesis parked next to the ricer.

that way we dont alienate community member's personal tastes (even if some are ricey). lol

but a GT wing would be the only exception ... haha

·
特味! 특미 special flavah!
1,307 Posts
LOL actually i was cleaning my room about a week ago and found this ~ LOL

LOL Look all the dust~~ Brand new~ i'm putting this thing on craiglist~ LOL

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
mm neons...

so where are our riced out gencoupes? (someone's gotta have a GT wing)
There's a red genesis on this forum with stick on chrome vents on the side and a painted flame coming out of it. It also has a hood scoop... somebody please resurrect that thread... it also has the riced out blue 350z videos... I just couldnt find it on the forum, I tried :dunno::(

EDIT... FOUND IT!!!!

·
特味! 특미 special flavah!
1,307 Posts
LOL ~~ Dude with that last picture... i cracked up like Mapa tofu~~ LOL

i don't wanna be mean, but that red gen is the worst gen coupe i've ever seen ~~

STOCK LOOKS A LOT better than that~!! LOL

·
Registered
891 Posts
There's a red genesis on this forum with stick on chrome vents on the side and a painted flame coming out of it. It also has a hood scoop... somebody please resurrect that thread... it also has the riced out blue 350z videos... I just couldnt find it on the forum, I tried :dunno::(

EDIT... FOUND IT!!!!

Wow...I think I just **** myself...its....beautiful!

·
2.0T Track
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol everyone's just reposting rice pics from the internet... I do agree with OP I want to see our rice reports.
thanks, i had 2 ****ing rules and you all broke both :smh:
1) no reposts of crap from the internet (go out and take your own photos or post ones you have taken)
2) no riced out genesis coupes

come on, lets get creative, i wish it was brighter when i got out of work because i saw a '94 civic that was painted flat white/grey camouflage ALL OVER :squint:

·
Torque Junky
1,643 Posts

POT calling the kettle black??

1 - 20 of 5166 Posts