------------------------------------------
Front Brake Special

$XXX Accent, Elantra, etc.
$YYY Genesis, Elantra Touring, etc.
$ZZZ Sonata, Azea, etc.

(Genesis Coupe GT not included.)

Includes blah blah blah
------------------------------------------

I laughed because I have a Genesis Coupe GT and my pads are already more than 1/2 shot and I only have about 12000km on the car. Also, I laughed because I love spending money. For a few milliseconds I thought I could get new pads.

· Registered
5,209 Posts
Your better off buying aftermarket pads that properly fit the Brembos. Hyundai modified the pads so you don't have the same braking surface.

· Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Your better off buying aftermarket pads that properly fit the Brembos. Hyundai modified the pads so you don't have the same braking surface.
Hmmm... Just so I understand......Hyundai uses SMALLER pads than these brakes call for? When I start looking for aftermarket pads, what "size" should I specify? (In fact, how do you specify the size of brake pads?)

· Premium Member
13,005 Posts
Hmmm... Just so I understand......Hyundai uses SMALLER pads than these brakes call for? When I start looking for aftermarket pads, what "size" should I specify? (In fact, how do you specify the size of brake pads?)
they just have less pad life on them. Why Hyundai did this no one is really sure. Frixia, EBC and well.. Brembo make proper pads that'll fit just fine.

I got this flyer too, I'm going to use the 15% off on my Cabin filter since I'm picking it up next week.
I've got to talk to my dealership about that WMS+flasks because I provide my oil, and my tires are swapped, not my rims.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.