Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am really intrested in leasing a 2013 2.0t. Pretty much the most basic 2013 model. Was wondering how much would I have to pay monthly. I have seen many ads showing 2700 down with 289 a month but that's seems to high for a 25k car. I also have high credit.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Lol it's actually pretty good. I'm paying 365 a month with 0 down. Just keep in mind the taxes and other fees too. I have AAA credit

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
GCMafia
3,442 Posts

·
Future GC Owner
23 Posts
Well if you wanna lease it your pretty much renting your car because you don't own and you have to return it in 3 years and get another vehicle.

For me I'm buying the car the payments are gonna be a little higher but you can built your car and such and you don't have to worry about the 36,000 mile lease agreement.

·
Registered
386 Posts
I'm leasing it under my business for tax reasons. using government money to pay for my genny xP I also have the option to get a new car in the future ie GenCoupe 2016

Just beneficial for me.

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
I'm paying more.. but they are worth more up here :(

·
Registered
396 Posts
My 11 2.0t rspec was 29 with all fees + extended warranty

9k down, my payments are $355

·
Registered
393 Posts
thats spot on. i used to work for a hyundai dealership and the residual on the base is not that high. that is a good lease despite that though.

I am leasing a 2013 3.8 track for 400 bucks a month including tax with 3000 down. it has a 66% residual.

the base has like a 56 or 60, something like that. No thats a good lease. your not gonna find anything like 199 a month unless you put more money down. if you put 3000 or 3500 down then you can get 200 bucks a month outta the base.

if your going to get an automatic regardless and you have the downpayment in hand you might as well get a premium or grand touring maybe even a track. residuals on the premium/gt are about 62-64%

1 - 13 of 13 Posts