Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey what’s going on guys, anyone have any suggestions for LED bulbs to replace the stock HID bulbs. I’m getting sick of the yellow light and want something a little bit more whiter any suggestions? I like the look of the headlights, so I don’t plan on replacing the housing.

·
Registered
211 Posts
hey what’s going on guys, anyone have any suggestions for LED bulbs to replace the stock HID bulbs. I’m getting sick of the yellow light and want something a little bit more whiter any suggestions? I like the look of the headlights, so I don’t plan on replacing the housing.
I think you mean to replace the stock Halogen bulbs? Your bk2 low beams are H7, and you CAN install a LED replacement. I recommend using a quality kit rather than Amazon cheapos. I tried a $40 set of Hikari with a H7 adapter, and besides having to superglue the adapter to bulb, the light output in the projector was horrible! I actually ordered Silverstar XTE Gold halogens and took LED's out. It has a whiter light to match my LED fogs, but i can actually see much better than with the LED's. Alot of people praise Diode Dynamics kits, maybe check them out?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.