Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Debating purchasing the legato hood and front bumper. Not interested in the fatty fenders and the rear bumper is pretty haggard. How do you guys think the hyper g rear bumper with lower section painted black would pair with legato hood and front bumper on grey gc?

·
Registered
163 Posts
Sounds great. It's a hard end to beat I plan on getting on when I can

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
Unfortunately, you can't just use the Legato front bumper by itself because it requires the fenders for install. Well, technically you could use it with stock fenders, but be prepared to spend a good deal with your installer getting the ends of the bumper modified.

Also, you should add sideskirts too. Not using any skirts would make the middle of your car look completely naked. You'd want to complete the exterior.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Unfortunately, you can't just use the Legato front bumper by itself because it requires the fenders for install. Well, technically you could use it with stock fenders, but be prepared to spend a good deal with your installer getting the ends of the bumper modified.

Also, you should add sideskirts too. Not using any skirts would make the middle of your car look completely naked. You'd want to complete the exterior.
That's a bit disappointing (regarding the fenders).

I'm sure they had a valid reason for doing it but still, sadface.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That's a bit disappointing (regarding the fenders).

I'm sure they had a valid reason for doing it but still, sadface.
Just confirmed with Ark, they intend for the bumper to mate with stock fenders. Once the kits arrive they will test fit and send pic.s to update the community. I think the SEMA version was not created the same way, which might have caused some confusion.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Just confirmed with Ark, they intend for the bumper to mate with stock fenders. Once the kits arrive they will test fit and send pic.s to update the community. I think the SEMA version was not created the same way, which might have caused some confusion.
Awesome news, hopefully things pan out well.

·
Registered
85 Posts

·
Registered
8,703 Posts
In regards to this.
bumping an old thread.

But if I purchase just the front bumper from you im in the good rite?

Do not need the fenders?
Haha yea older post, but not too old! And yes, just the front is ok without aftermarket fenders. We should have these in stock if you're looking to grab one! Feel free to shoot me a message and I'll see what I can do. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts