Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 135 Posts

·
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I NEVER see any gennys driving around so cal! Lets get a meet together with some nice rides and have someone take some sexy shots of our rides. Try to think of a place that would be somewhere in the middle of so cal that is picture friendly and throw out some times that it would work for you guys!

·
^not very creative.
2,383 Posts
where in so cal are you? there's tons of gencoupes around my area, but we probably have the most here lol
i'm down for a so cal meet though.

·
^not very creative.
2,383 Posts
Mission viejo. I bought your tsudo exhaust of you lol
oh alright cool. haha I didn't know this was you, how do you like it? well after this week I'm free for a meet.. got a few midterms this week :p

·
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
that would be sick jay! you think chris would be up for taking the pics?? what about super bowl saturday?? not this weekend but next...?

·
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i love it. its great quality for the price. ill probably upgrade like you did sometime in the future

·
stock car modified driver
5,645 Posts
that would be sick jay! you think chris would be up for taking the pics?? what about super bowl saturday?? not this weekend but next...?
Don't you have a camera just like chris'? i've got a pretty decent camera as well so we should be able to take some good shots. I'll see if chris can come out but he lives in fontana :dunno:

·
^not very creative.
2,383 Posts
Don't you have a camera just like chris'? i've got a pretty decent camera as well so we should be able to take some good shots. I'll see if chris can come out but he lives in fontana :dunno:
haha yeah a bunch of us live around this area, but a bunch live over on your guys side too.

we usually have meets closer to Irvine, maybe this time we can try having one closer to you guys or something? I wouldn't mind driving.

·
^not very creative.
2,383 Posts
i love it. its great quality for the price. ill probably upgrade like you did sometime in the future
well that's good. yeah it is really nice for the price.

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Lol +1 for old doods

We meet up almost every Friday and or weekends. Thats just the OG people when there were only 5 of us. Lol

·
^not very creative.
2,383 Posts
Lol +1 for old doods

We meet up almost every Friday and or weekends. Thats just the OG people when there were only 5 of us. Lol
I haven't been out to any of these.. been so busy

·
Banned
7,214 Posts
how have you not seen me? I live IN mission viejo, and I drive any one of three gencoupes at any time, all of which I wrench on, one which actually belongs to me. If you see -

- Mira Blue V6 on XXR five spokes w/ injen, LOUD as a mofo, that's a 373whp/384wtq V6 car on nitrous. Belongs to user 6speed3.8, he's deployed until may.
- Black 2.0T on XXR seven spokes, dark chrome. Magnaflow exhaust. Belongs to user Goose2.0T
- Homo blue w/ "N7" rocker panel stripes, on 5Zigen ZR520 rims, magnaflow exhaust. Lambo doors. Its at Crawford Performance getting tuned right now for a turbo kit.

I live on Oso & Felipe. Shoot me a PM with your cell and we'll cruise some time!

·
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my nightshadow bumper is coming on tuesday the 2nd and i should be able to have it painted and put on by super bowl weekend so maybe shoot for that friday night or saturday?

·
318 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i live on el toro between saddleback church and trabuco canyon. Damn you are close i guess i just drive the other way from you though haha

·
제네시스 쿠페
1,070 Posts
i.

don't drive anywhere.. nor know where my car has been.. :eek:

·
제네시스 쿠페
1,070 Posts
myeh. haha.

1 - 20 of 135 Posts