Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to mike at Importshark I got this cf hood ata great price and very fast . Mike took great care of me and was great to talk to but now the beautiful shots ;)

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
Lookin' good.

I hate how CF is hard to take good pics of, though. Sorta looks like someone dumped sand on half of your hood, and raked their fingers through it.:fleshbox:

·
-FlyRyde Brandon
356 Posts
Lookin' good.

I hate how CF is hard to take good pics of, though. Sorta looks like someone dumped sand on half of your hood, and raked their fingers through it.:fleshbox:

thats literally exactly what it looks like, cant even tell its carbon.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
hah you guys are funny i didnt even think about the sand analogy untill i took a second look at it. eitherway it looks good...what price did you get?

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
those aren't beautiful shots lol... get a decent phone camera :p

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Lookin good man!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Defiantly need better pics.
In some it looks like the hood matches nice with the black and in others it looks like crap. I am basing my hood decision on your pics..........

·
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Defiantly need better pics.
In some it looks like the hood matches nice with the black and in others it looks like crap. I am basing my hood decision on your pics..........
I will have dslr pics after Sunday and will post then it's the Delphine it looks amazing and flows great on black don't baseit on celphone pics that was on my way into school lmfao a quick shot

·
Genesis Coupe FTW
1,740 Posts
Very nice mods, any bigger pic ?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts