Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
will post more pics tommaro but for now !!!!

;)

Shot of the new hood

Ok so the diy
1.open the oem trunk and remove the panel that's on it by removing the 10 or so plastic push in snaps
2.Unplug the latch from the connector and unscrew with the 2 screws holding it on
(only track) on the left of the trunk arm ONLY unplug the spoiler 3rd brake light .
3.remove the clips holding the wire to the latch
4.take all 4 bolts off holding the trunk on and remove
Install
Do all the same steps in reverse
*if the latch figment is off after aligning the trunk take it to a body shop and tellthem they need it to be adjusted with a slap hammer !!!!!
If the trunk is to low put spacers in-between the arm and trunk if needed witch I needed to to Bolth .the fit is 100% spot on

Auto city has such fast shipping it's unreal I got it in 4 day

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
every time i see one, so beautiful.

·
Boost Addict
1,479 Posts
lol thanks man but at least she'll be fixed soon now on to a better note Install that damn trunk!!

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
That was nice of them to send the fruit basket.. LOL

Can’t wait for installed pics. The lighting on the first shot shows the cf nicely. Can’t stop looking at it.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Great choice.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Perhaps it's time for you to get a GENESIS COUPE!!!!!
:bowdown:OMFG you dont even know my pain right now!!! lol im dying over here watching all you guys runnng around with your beautiful GC and i still have to wait...this is worse then POW torture to me. looks like the car i want is fixed and ready for painting very soon....so im looking at the beginning of march.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts