Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well chris finished my lights today and shipping them out to me by thrusday. from the pictures they look amazing and i wanted to thanks chris for meeting my deadline. since i have a big meet the 20th and i wanna show this off :) well enjoy these for now.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks bro n i wish there still in cali haha i m getting them thrusday i will try iinstall them by then if not friday or saturday

·
1,322 Posts
So what was the total turn around time? Thinking about gettin mine done but i need to find something else to drive during that time. Lol

·
Lord Stig
6,676 Posts
Sexy

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts
:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

THAT LOOKS AWESOME!!!

Oh man, the front of your car is gonna look wild! I'm diggin the GC Tuner decal.

Geez! There's so much going on in that left headlight. Can't wait for pics 1BG. I'll be expecting a new thread from you on Thursday :D

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
can yah or GCtuners pm me the cost total? I'll be going down with this eventually.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Can he sell me just the shroud? I think it looks good, but could be a little more flush? Maybe the pics are making it look a little off...

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
looks cool lets see em on the car

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Looks great!

·
Nick - I <3 MY GC
49 Posts
RGB's = <333 :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Those are gna look sick on your car, great job gctuner.. Can't wait to see those at the meet!!

·
Registered
283 Posts
those are so sexy cant wait to see installed

1 - 20 of 27 Posts