1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
i have a stock downpipe but im not in Socal lol

·
Registered
334 Posts
are you looking to just buy or partial trade on tails?

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have stock tails on my car that's been red out with vht nite shade, the nite shade can be removed but I just don't have the time...I guess if you want to trade+a little cash or straight up cash is okay with me, let me know what you're looking to do.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ah I was hoping that maybe you had some 2013s or superlux tails. Gl man.

·
Registered
396 Posts
U got pics of ur tails? I have stockies im willing to trade for ur benefit ;) they r sitting in my room after i installed my superluxes.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
I have a stock downpipe. Im in San Diego. Shoot me a PM

·
Registered
97 Posts
I still have my rspec wheels and tires with TPMS.. some curb rash. lemme know if you're interested with the whole set or only want the TPMS. I'm looking to sell the wheels/tires though

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey l33lee I just need the tpms. I got a set of K-sport style sides skirts never installed if you're interested in trading as well, they're ones on Rizzor's lrg coupe.

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
This thread will now be locked. You are not allowed to have a FS or WTB thread in the regional section. Please post in the classifieds so that it can be approved. If you wish to have local attention to your FS or WTB thread, please create a second thread in the appropriate area and link to the approved classified section. This is what is allowed per the rules. Thank you.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.