Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Folks,

Looking for your input as to where is the best place to purchase and install the AEM CAI for the 3.8 locally. Trying to find a place that is offering the best overall price as oppose to going to Hyundai.

I realize I can source the AEM CAI separately and then find a reputable mechanic. Just trying to see if there is kind of a one stop shop option.

Any chance of getting this done for close to $400 all-in? Or do I need to reset expectations.

Cheers

P.S...Groundhog says we are less then 6 weeks away from great coupe weather..let's hope so...lol

·
Registered
900 Posts
[email protected]&M will give you the best prices around for AEM CAI, trust me. This is shippiing included.

With regards to install, I'm sure some member can do it for ya when it's warmer! No need to be even close to 400 dollars!

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
PM sent.

·
///H Power
866 Posts
buy me dinner and I'll install LOL me loves me some manual labour =D :rofl:
^ +1 buy a package of 3 steaks from Costco bring it over and myself and lance will do it for free :D

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm looking to get this installed in the next couple of weeks...pretty cold BBQing weather...lol. Right now I am trying to get a good price on the CAI itself as it looks like there are some offers for assistance. Will update when I get things solidified.

·
///H Power
866 Posts
Mine was pretty cheap it was from new level motorsports i think its called. When weather warms up we can do it.

AEM Cold Air Intake 2010 21-688 1 312.35
Add Hydroshield to repel water? =Hyundai Genesis 3.8 V6 Yes,Blue(+$23.99)
Add filter cleaning kit? = NoColor = Silver
Subtotal 312.35
Coupon discount (twenty) -20.00
Subtotal 292.35
Shipping 19.94
Tax 0.00
Total 312.29

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you everyone for your inputs. It looks like I have found the CAI locally at a price I am comfortable with and have also securred someone to install.

DJHoose and 2.0TCoupeL...thank you for your offers but I should be o.k now. Hopefully I will get a chance to meet you both at either the SFR event or another meet this year. With the CAI installed at that point.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts