Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm new to the forum but not exactly new to owning my genesis. I've had her almost a year now. Next mods in line for before spring are coilovers(for looks and street use only), catback exhaust, intake, and gauges. Any advice would be much welcomed!! Nice to meet EVERYONE!!
also.. VIS carbon fiber hood (proline most likely) and rear carbon fiber diffuser...

·
Registered
651 Posts
Welcome!

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
Heya!

I'm in Hammond, LA.

If you need a reputable technician to do work on your car, hit me up.
ASE/GM certified with 3+ years of Hyundai/Nissan experience.
I'm a powertrain peformance and suspension speciaist

We have some get togethers pretty frequently on the gulf coast, so road trip some time!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
finally number ten

DAH DAH DAH.. finally racked up my ten posts.. :rofl:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Welcome Pics,, ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
need to take more but I have a beginner album.. I've tinted my tail lights and added underbody LEDs since but at moment that's only changes not reflected in the album.. :hello:

·
Breast Examiner
1,784 Posts
Welcome to the COOP

Nice rims! Do you know what the offset is?
Good job on the front grill and lower mesh.:p
I am glad your pic was in focus!!
See if you can take some pics of the interior lights that are in focus.:broken:
:hello:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
*HotLZGT - the offset is 35 front 40 rear with 8.5 width front and 10 inch rear.. I'm looking to go with spacers for a little more of a stick out BUT NOT MUCH, do that in one pop once I get my coilovers. I'll try to get a good pic of inside lights as well as the underbody lights as soon as it gets above freezing. And thanks...
*sharkrocket - thanks.. used to have a red tiburon just like the one in your avatar.. :D

·
Registered
42 Posts
*HotLZGT - the offset is 35 front 40 rear with 8.5 width front and 10 inch rear.. I'm looking to go with spacers for a little more of a stick out BUT NOT MUCH, do that in one pop once I get my coilovers. I'll try to get a good pic of inside lights as well as the underbody lights as soon as it gets above freezing. And thanks...
*sharkrocket - thanks.. used to have a red tiburon just like the one in your avatar.. :D
:D LOL Really, so, we have the red and the blue one, we want to sell the blue Tib and get the 2011 Sonata 2.0T, :bigthumbup:

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :) Let me know how we may help you with the products that you need and we will do our best to earn your business. :D

Respectfully,

Tom

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Howdy and welcome!

·
Premium Member
90 Posts
Hey all us lousianians need to get together and get SFR down here to tune all of our cars
Let me know if anybody's interested

·
Registered
53 Posts
Just drove my coupe to morgan city, la not to long ago... best advice i can give you with them coil overs your about to get is..... drive really slow... roads in LA... Suck... and you should keep your options open with tuning look into btrcc.com too... they came to austin texas and tuned our cars and im really happy with the results...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.