Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw a few post from people near by, seems I bought my Genesis to late to be involved with any meets, but look forward to future ones. I'm not new to the modded car business but I am new to anything besides a mustang. That being said I do love the 2013 3.8 Genesis and I am enjoying it (although I secretly miss the whine of my supercharged 03 cobra :(, I should have never sold it). Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting some of the locals in the future. See you around.

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
I was in Mandeville yesterday. The majority of the Louisana KDM scene is over here in Baton Rouge & some in New Orleans.

And I too, miss my Cobra. I had an Oxford white 2004.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I saw a few post from people near by, seems I bought my Genesis to late to be involved with any meets, but look forward to future ones. I'm not new to the modded car business but I am new to anything besides a mustang. That being said I do love the 2013 3.8 Genesis and I am enjoying it (although I secretly miss the whine of my supercharged 03 cobra :(, I should have never sold it). Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting some of the locals in the future. See you around.
Did you go to ifo this past weekend?

·
Registered
72 Posts

Welcome Bro. The few of us in Baton Rouge are always getting into something. Maybe you drive something other than white.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I Drive: I will have to check that out in May. I pass by Hammond often when I visit my parents in Gonzales (i grew up there). I sooooo miss my cobra, 03 sonic blue. I sold it in 09 before going overseas, I should have stored it. Biggest mistake ever!

Slowyelloboi: No I didn't go anywhere this weekend. Did yard work...fun right!

Aduhm: Not white, Gran Primo Gray. I go to Baton Rouge everynow and then with my brother and hit up the Percisions gun range.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Let us know next time you come this way.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Lafayette owner here. Actually purchased when I still lived in Pineville but recently relocated to Cajun land.

·
Registered
72 Posts

·
Insert Klever Title Here
1,733 Posts
Shut up Adam. lol
Hopefully after I finish moving I'll be able to make a trip up to Gonzalez/BR and kick it with everyone.

·
Registered
134 Posts
I sent a join request on FB just now, although I'm probably moving to Houston sometime next year...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts