Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I've been a lurker for a long time on these forums but finally managed to snag the right car at the right price!

There was a dealer on the west side of Houston that still had a 2015 3.8 base model listed as "new" (so of course I had to investigate). After some back and forth I realized they were desperate to get the "new" car off their lot, so I was able to negotiate a stellar deal! :smile:

I have had the vehicle for a week now and am enjoying it, it is everything I had hoped it would be after waiting to get this car for several years!
No idea what I want to do with it yet, but that's okay - I need to just drive it for a long while before I get a sense and understanding of what I want out of the car, what it needs, and any personal ambitions. So for now I'm keeping it stock (okay MAYBE i'll get the wing badges on...does that even count?)

Anyway, very happy to finally be a part of the community, so looking forward to being a part of the discussions!

-avilynn238

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,018 Posts
Hello and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us and showing your Coupe, looks beautiful. You'll find some interesting info on this forum. If you haven't found what you're looking for, feel free to post a question. If you have knowledge that someone else is looking for, feel free to share!

·
Registered
65 Posts
She sure is pretty! Badges then wheels are easy to do first.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks everyone!

I definitely would agree that wing badges and getting those wheels a glossy black are top priorities. Debating the hood vents too, for functional reasons. Even 88 degrees in the spring brings her up to temp quickly. Then again, I think of our random downpours and question that choice -_-

·
Registered
2 Posts
Awesome selection, and welcome. A partially new member here, couldn't remember my original username so had to create a new one. I'm in the Houston area too, well more like the burbs, but close enough!

·
Registered
325 Posts
It seems like it's rarer these days to see a GenCoupe with the original Hyundai banging rather than wing badges or no badges at all...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm a bit in the suburbs too, up on the northwest side but it is easiest just to say houston!
Fear not the new badges are on order and assuming the rain holds off saturday thats potentially in the forecast, the wheels are turning a bit darker! Will put some photos up assuming i dont screw it up XD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts