Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I placed an order with Nate for an ATP cat delete pipe. He pm'ed me the price fast and the price was good shipped. I paypal the money to him. A few days go by no tracking info or anything.

The next day i get an email from him stating that the price of the part has gone up by $40. He apologized for the price increase and said it was due to increase in material cost and fuel cost. He offered to split the difference with me.

I called him later that day and explained that i didnt agree with the cost increase and such. I explained that in my business if the tables were turned i would have eatin the diff and shipped the part as promised. He agreed and stated he was on my side and his higher ups not so much. He put me on hold and when he came back to the phone he informed me that, they were going to ship the part as promised for no additional charge.

THAT is customer service! Thanks Nate and i look forward to doing business with you in the future.

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
Nate is a real good dude I have bought parts from him in the past and will buy more in the future. That's what great customer service does ensures repeat customers.
Big ups to MaPerformance and great sales rep NATE.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
+1....my correspondence with Nate has been phenominal & I can honestly say that MAP will see more of my hard earned $$ than any other vendor. Although if you look at my mod list in my build thread, I spend $$ with just about every vendor at some time or another.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts