Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1441 - 1460 of 1495 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Looks like ill be joining the club officially on march 11th!! See how maryland is compared to texas!!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Levi I can't vouch for other but there Will be a auto X coming up in a few weeks that I will be at if you want to meet up and it will be a local event for you

Full schedule the one in va at James woods will probably be the best 1 for me as my dealer can't seem to do body work

http://www.capitaldrivingclub.com/schedule.php

·
Registered
291 Posts
I just posted some stuff in the classifieds if anyone in Maryland that is local wants it.

ichiba 20mm spacers

cpe fmic for 2013+ with crash bar

cpe relocation plate frame

cpe power test pipe

blue diode dynamics map lights

diode dynamocs 8000 hids with relay

·
Registered
155 Posts
Those of you who have modified exhausts (primarily removing either or both - cats) AND went for emissions testing recently, what has MD been testing lately? When I took my civic in a couple years ago (like 2 years) it was as simple as hooking up to the obd2 and that was it. I've heard recently that they go around under the car with mirrors now. What are the implications of this? What if all you have is test pipes (with no ecu codes obviously)?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I went the other day with stock cats, and they didnt look under, that was the Columbia, MD office. I think they only do OBD scans now. They were pretty chill over there. They even toyed with the fact that I have a CAI. I don't go anywhere else for my testings

·
Registered
155 Posts
I went the other day with stock cats, and they didnt look under, that was the Columbia, MD office. I think they only do OBD scans now. They were pretty chill over there. They even toyed with the fact that I have a CAI. I don't go anywhere else for my testings
yeah that's the exact one I took my old car to and they did the same thing for it. my friend and brother recently said they used mirrors and stuff, but I don't think it was the Columbia location.

Nice profile pic btw :bigthumbup:

·
Registered
5 Posts
yeah that's the exact one I took my old car to and they did the same thing for it. my friend and brother recently said they used mirrors and stuff, but I don't think it was the Columbia location.

Nice profile pic btw :bigthumbup:
thanks man lol. Is anybody part of the DMV Gencoupe? I'm looking forward to some cruises

·
Registered
291 Posts
This Saturday, August 8th in cockeysville trying to get gennys together at the hunt valley cars and coffee. its 8am-10am
50 shawan road cockeysville, md 21030

1441 - 1460 of 1495 Posts