Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
370 Posts
Just moved to Anza (near Temecula) from Michigan Sept 1st. I've seen a few gens around. Hope to meet some of you soon.

·
Registered
27 Posts
OC Genesis Coupe Meet

Kick it with everyone, eat food and drink boba, take photos, and check out the cars! Feel free to invite anyone else. All is welcome here, including vehicles with different makes and models.

When: September 17, Thursday
Where: Diamond Jamboree, Parking Structure Roof
2720 Alton Pkwy
Irvine, CA 92606
Time: 8:30 PM until we feel like it

Code of Conduct:
Be respectful to each other and your surroundings. No speeding, reckless driving, burnouts, or revving. This rule will be enforced and the offending person(s) will be asked to leave immediately.

P.S. With our meets becoming larger, please enter and exit quietly as possible. We do not want to attract any unwanted attention. Thank you!

·
2.0T R-Spec
35 Posts
Is there anyone on the coast, from Long Beach to Manhattan Beach? I just got my car, and I am willing to drive an hour or so to most of these, but I don't always have the time.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Ezhurst: See Eximius post above from 9/9. They actually meet every third Thursday of the month. So next s/b tomorrow night in Irvine. jrent

·
2.0T R-Spec
35 Posts
Ezhurst: See Eximius post above from 9/9. They actually meet every third Thursday of the month. So next s/b tomorrow night in Irvine. jrent
Unfortunately I was not able to make it to that, but I did go to the meet in Commerce. Was anyone else there? I saw one other Genesis there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
OC Genesis Coupe Meet

Kick it with everyone, eat food and drink boba, take photos, and check out the cars! Feel free to invite anyone else. All is welcome here, including vehicles with different makes and models.

When: November 19, Thursday
Where: Jamboree Promenade Shopping Center (Underground Parking)
2626 Dupont Dr
Irvine, 96212
Time: 8:30 PM until we feel like it

Code of Conduct:
Be respectful to each other and your surroundings. No speeding, reckless driving, burnouts, or revving. This rule will be enforced and the offending person(s) will be asked to leave immediately.

P.S. With our meets becoming larger, please enter and exit quietly as possible. We do not want to attract any unwanted attention. Thank you!

Event link: https://www.facebook.com/events/1026729587350478/

61 - 80 of 122 Posts