Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Meat Popsicle
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Before

After

The rear is rubbing quite a bit on the bigger dips in the road... Ill need to adjust it a bit. Still need to get aligned also, doing that tomorrow.

·
Genesis OG
2,624 Posts
grind the tab in the rear wheel well down

·
Registered
769 Posts
Looks like you didn't have to change to the older 2010 endlinks and they sent you aftermarket 2011+ endlinks as they don't look like OEM, correct? I didn't know Megan made a revised coil for the 2011+.

·
Meat Popsicle
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Right. Those are new endlinks. Shorter than oem.

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
The rear is lower than the front... Hint: Adjust before you align. Also, don't be surprised if you have to tear apart the rear suspension to adjust the rears.

·
Meat Popsicle
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To raise it do I adjust the spring caps or the struts... Or both?

·
What the what?
3,225 Posts
Perches in the rear, and you'll turn the entire cylinder for the front. Which is why you might have to dismantle the rear suspension to adjust. If you adjust the strut on the rear you're changing your preload; if you adjust the spring (locking nuts directly under the spring) you're adjusting the preload. You could do both if you know what you're doing or want to experiment with your ride.

·
Registered
157 Posts
I was thinking about ordering these. How's the ride? I had ST's on my previous car and it was WAY soft compared to the koni/eiboch coilover I had on the car before that. I'd like to get into something stiff again.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts