Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, iam new to the forums, I recenetly purchased my Genesis 2.0T and I love it. I used to have hand me down cars and finally I have my own. I am a newb when it comes to cars, now that I have this one iam trying to learn whats what. Iam looking into doing some light mods to my car so I dont void the factory warranty. I was thinking of getting a BOV, CAI, (removing the CATS) <--- need more info on that, getting a chip for it and some dyno work. Like I said iam a newb at cars, ive been trying to read what is everything and how it works but still have a few questions. I also wonder if theres like a car club here in Miami for the Genesis. What would you guys suggest me to do , to increase the HP of the car with out voiding the warranty. I was looking in to Cp-e parts for my car. Any others you guys would recommend? Thanks GC community.

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Welcome, hit me up for any dyno work, i have a few dynos i use in the Fort Lauderdale area.

·
Registered
13 Posts
welcome!!! im new to the genesis thing as well... and there will be a few of them out at Towers off 595 and university drive...just go to google maps and put tower shops davie fl and it will show u exactly how to get there

·
Registered
13 Posts
Ah! I am very familiar with towers, I am a veteran car show guy. Maybe Ill come thru there tom... What do u have done?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That sounds great, Iam down to meet up guys, its a little of a drive for me , but I dont mind, Iam in Miami Fl down south , close to homestead :/ Iam a newb when it comes to cars, iam learning a little more everyday.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Havent done anything but put blue leds inside the car...i just got it 3 weeks ago and I have been researching ever since on parts and looks and all...i havent seen many GC's with mods...i am lookibg forward for later today a couple of GC's will be out at towers tonight...hope you can make it

·
Old Man Racer
1,216 Posts

·
Banned
627 Posts
I ll be at towers tonight

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Im in coral springs fl im down to ride out

·
Banned
627 Posts
Come down man, there are about 6 or more of us from whT it seems like me and 2 other will be there about 8 or 830 so come on by

·
Banned
627 Posts
Trust me i ll be there, i m there like every fridAy haha

And yeah a few guys from the facebook page are coming out tonight

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Trust me i ll be there, i m there like every fridAy haha

And yeah a few guys from the facebook page are coming out tonight
Ill be heading out there most likely. What's the facebook page so I can join it, is it just south florida?

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
im in coral springs too whoever is close lets all meetup and roll together
Jax do you have the gen that has the front end crash

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
lol nope not that i know of...she is sitting pristine in my driveway right now =)
Lol I saw a black one around with black taillights and black stock wheels with a messed up headlight and fender so I thought it was you lol you go to the local dunkin doughnuts meets?

·
Registered
12 Posts
hey

Any of you guys interested in doing a genesis car show showcase at kendall hyundai? i do the events here and i am trying to find modded genesis to show off here at our dealer. any one interested?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts