Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Item description:

**EDIT** KPR Tow Hook and Radiator Cap are GONE!

I have some leftover parts I want to dump. I have a brand new Meccamachine & Style (M&S) rear trunk emblem. This is brand new in the packing, never installed. Retails $25 will sell for $15 shipped.

I have a brand new never installed 380GT emblem with original double sided tape on back. Retail $11-$12 new. Sell for $8 shipped.

I have a brand new in package, never opened or installed Apexi gold radiator cap. Retails for $35 new and I will sell for $25 shipped

SOLD

I have a brand new OEM tow hook powdercoated candy green with a gold flake. Never installed. Powdercoat for candy green with gold flake was not cheap. Will sell for $25 shipped.

I have a KPR Tow hook that was powdercoated candy green with a gold flake. This has some signs of wear. I have detailed pictures showing the wear. If you need more detailed pictures or descriptions, PM me. Retails for $95 new so I will sell for $45 shipped.

Item condition: See Description

Price: See description

Contact Information: (Phone number OR email preferred – not just Private Message

PM me to contact.

Postage included? See description

Item photos: *Included*

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of interest in the KPR tow hook (not OEM). Nothing firm yet but a lot of texts and PM's.

Radiator cap has also seen interest. To the best of my knowledge, this should work on both the 2.0 and 3.8.

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Updated. KPR Hook and Radiator cap are sold.

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Not sure what I was thinking with the price on the OEM hook. Dropped price back to reality

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bump

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No interest. Mods - you can lock this down

1 - 7 of 7 Posts