Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, so I have a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0t Track and Im having a misfire in the cylinder closest to the cab. I bought all new sparks and coil packs but its still misfiring for some reason. We did a compression check and the cylinder is compressing correctly. We checked for spark on all of them and they all sparked but that one. The only thing i can think of is the wiring but i checked the wire all the way back and it looks good. A buddy of mine told me it could be the fuel pump or fuel injector. I just want some more ideas or yall’s input on the matter, anything would be greatly appreciated!

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
Try swapping injectors from another cylinder but if you have no spark on it and the coil is good it can only be the wiring or ECU.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try swapping injectors from another cylinder but if you have no spark on it and the coil is good it can only be the wiring or ECU.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
I just got my ECU Alphaspeed tuned by BTR and its still doing it so ill try changing injectors, if that doesnt work i guess ill just splice the wire farther back and make it all new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts