Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hwy just asking for some advice. I just got my tax money lol and in need of some major mods
Just can't decide if I want carbon fiber fenders ,cams and tune, coils, wheels or exhaust kit and bov. My car is bone stock rn. What would be the best move. I'm sure cams and tune should be last but in need of some HP

·
Professional Troll
349 Posts
Here, let me just decide what you want to do with your car...

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
just post anywhere on this forum 2 more times. that will enable you to PM.

After that shoot me a PM with what you are thinking.

I will return PM with my mailing address and such.

Send all your tax money to said address.

I PROMISE to go buy all the parts you want.

I'll even ship them to you for FREE.

You profit BIGTIME.

Remember......... I promise!!!!

·
Newb level: Expert
427 Posts

·
Obsessed
1,174 Posts
Wheel well and undercarriage LEDs, blue metallic mirror window tint and LOTS of stickers for products you don't even need to own. :)

Seriously, and not to be a dick, but what kind of answer are you looking for? We have no idea what you even like or are planning for your car, no clue what year/model/trans your car is, what kind of experience you have, if you'll be doing the work yourself or have someone else do it.

Personally, I'd love it if you tested out some stuff to see if it destroys your car, so I can decide if it will work for mine. By all means, be our guinea pig! But I can't decide what I want you to do with your car until I know what it is. ;)

·
Super Moderator
40,498 Posts
Is there are rule that I am unaware of?

The rule says, "You must not think for yourself... let others decide for you because you are incapable of making a good decision on your own"

This rule has a few corollaries: "When challenged, state that you are just asking for opinions and deny any insinuation that you are unable to think for yourself"

"Never ever do any kind of research to find out what best suits your needs. You don't know what your needs are. Instead ask strangers who will not be afraid to offer you their honest opinion about what is good for you"

"Always believe what you are told. Nobody you don't know will have a motivation to lie to you"

"Be sure to tally up all the answers so you can go with the one that everyone seems to be hitting on. The crowd is never wrong..."

"If others start falling off a cliff in front of you and you were told to follow... don't stop! This is the direction that god had intended you to go... don't question it"

And the rule I just made up for those who follow the first rule: "Have a set of Depends ready when the answers go horribly awry to ensure that you don't leak after it is all done"

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
My vote is for the carbon fiber fenders and CAMS baby! Killer combo right there . . . .

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Guys, he already got a murdered out GC.

WHAT MORE DOES ONE NEED!

Get out there and slay that poontang!

·
Professional Troll
349 Posts
Hwy just asking for some advice. I just got my tax money lol and in need of some major mods
Just can't decide if I want carbon fiber fenders ,cams and tune, coils, wheels or exhaust kit and bov. My car is bone stock rn. What would be the best move. I'm sure cams and tune should be last but in need of some HP
Alright, since I already trolled, I suppose I could at least try to help.
Need some info first.
1. How much money do you have to spend. What's your budget?
2. What are your goals HP wise.
3. What is more important, form or function?

Help us help you.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Just need opinions. My mind is set on some carbon fiber fenders just can't really seem to find the right ones. Honestly I've been searching for different styles but only seem to find 3 different styles and I'm not really digging them.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Alright, since I already trolled, I suppose I could at least try to help.
Need some info first.
1. How much money do you have to spend. What's your budget?
2. What are your goals HP wise.
3. What is more important, form or function?

Help us help you.
Well my budget is about 1400 & I want at least 80 more HP..I would really like carbon fiber fenders just can't find a good style of fenders. And I wonder if carbon fiber fenders would still look good on stock height

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Is there are rule that I am unaware of?

The rule says, "You must not think for yourself... let others decide for you because you are incapable of making a good decision on your own"

This rule has a few corollaries: "When challenged, state that you are just asking for opinions and deny any insinuation that you are unable to think for yourself"

"Never ever do any kind of research to find out what best suits your needs. You don't know what your needs are. Instead ask strangers who will not be afraid to offer you their honest opinion about what is good for you"

"Always believe what you are told. Nobody you don't know will have a motivation to lie to you"

"Be sure to tally up all the answers so you can go with the one that everyone seems to be hitting on. The crowd is never wrong..."

"If others start falling off a cliff in front of you and you were told to follow... don't stop! This is the direction that god had intended you to go... don't question it"

And the rule I just made up for those who follow the first rule: "Have a set of Depends ready when the answers go horribly awry to ensure that you don't leak after it is all done"
Need your opinion. Will carbon fiber fenders still look good on stock height. The reason why I'm still stock height is that my driveway really won't let me lower my car unless I bag it and not willing to spend top dollar for bags ATM

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
just post anywhere on this forum 2 more times. that will enable you to PM.

After that shoot me a PM with what you are thinking.

I will return PM with my mailing address and such.

Send all your tax money to said address.

I PROMISE to go buy all the parts you want.

I'll even ship them to you for FREE.

You profit BIGTIME.

Remember......... I promise!!!!
Give me your account info so I can give you 6,300 for my parts.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Well my budget is about 1400 & I want at least 80 more HP..I would really like carbon fiber fenders just can't find a good style of fenders. And I wonder if carbon fiber fenders would still look good on stock height
hahahahahahaha WHAT!?!?!...

says he wants 80 more HP...........

buys carbon fiber fenders.

SOMEONE MAKE A FUKING MEME OUT OF THIS!!!! NOW!!!

@mdelement88 DO ITTTTTT!!

·
Break Necks - Kill Egos
673 Posts
hahahahahahaha WHAT!?!?!...

says he wants 80 more HP...........

buys carbon fiber fenders.

SOMEONE MAKE A FUKING MEME OUT OF THIS!!!! NOW!!!

@mdelement88 DO ITTTTTT!!

What do you mean? I thought carbon fibre fenders easily gave 95-105hp?!

·
...4, 3, 2, 1
1,486 Posts
What do you mean? I thought carbon fibre fenders easily gave 95-105hp?!
No, no.
Fenders - 80hp
Sticker applied to car of the company that made them - 15hp
...need to correct though if you're on a mustang dyno

·
Break Necks - Kill Egos
673 Posts
No, no.
Fenders - 80hp
Sticker applied to car of the company that made them - 15hp
...need to correct though if you're on a mustang dyno
Finally makes sense! Don't forget; if you paint it and cover the cf, you lose 5hp per side!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.