Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I'm a proud new member of this forum! I'm only 17, and live in Hope, B.C. Canada. Little back story, before I had my license, I'd always have to walk around town for work and the gym, and my route goes by a house with a sleek black 2.0T genny, fell in love with the car, and picked up my own 3.8 Track on October 9th. While the owner has already done some mods to this car (one thing I can't tell is what exhaust he put on), I can't wait to start revamping her to last for (genny)rations馃槈 . Hopefully I'll meet a bunch of you in person within the coming years 馃檪

Attachments

Yoda
Hey all! I'm a proud new member of this forum! I'm only 17, and live in Hope, B.C. Canada. Little back story, before I had my license, I'd always have to walk around town for work and the gym, and my route goes by a house with a sleek black 2.0T genny, fell in love with the car, and picked up my own 3.8 Track on October 9th. While the owner has already done some mods to this car (one thing I can't tell is what exhaust he put on), I can't wait to start revamping her to last for (genny)rations馃槈 . Hopefully I'll meet a bunch of you in person within the coming years 馃檪

Buckle your seat belt and enjoy the ride! Oh, and watch out for those damn bears; bears will kill you ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts