Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I actually do not own a Hyundai Genesis. I own a 2012 Audi A4, but the reason I am posting in here is because when I was looking to do custom headlight work I had to search through other car forums as well to find what I was looking for. Audi guys are super lame when it comes to custom stuff, but thank goodness this Genesis forum exists :)

So I found out about 180 customs from the Infiniti G37 forums and FlyRyde through here. Long story short, I contacted Chris at FlyRyde and saw that he was local to SoCal so I decided to go with him. His price was fairly reasonable so I figured why not. He does mostly Genesis stuff, but he was happy to take on this project. There were a few hiccups along the way, but he was fantastic to deal with. Honestly a great guy. The lights came out great, but more important than that I want to emphasize that even though I was nervous at first, Chris kept me in the loop the whole time, his communication and service was second to none, and on a personal level this guy is a really cool dude. He took care of me and even offered refreshments while installing my lights. I usually would not go out of my way to make an account on another car forum, but that's how awesome this guy is. I figured since he went out of his way to take care of me, I would do the same. My lights were no walk in the park either- by his own admission Audi did a ridiculous job of over engineering the headlights, in typical German fashion. But he did great by me and I want to help promote him as best as I can, and I figure since the Genesis market is his domain, I would post here. (on a side note, I love the genesis coupe and sedan both :))

EDIT: Damn, can't post pics (need 10 posts or more), but if you go on his Facebook page you can see how they turned out. I got purple demon eyes with some red/stain paint work done. So lame how I can't post them in here!

·
Registered
769 Posts
Tell us something we don't aleady know....now take your ass back to the stuck-up Audi forum...lol. J/K man....I just couldn't resist as I have yet to meet an Audi owner that didn't think they were all that, but you have made me turn the corner with this post.

Yeah, Chris gets my vote as well!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts