Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2010 GC 3.8 Track 6MT
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've found the OM and the FSM for the new-2-me 2010 Gencoupe 3.8 Track. However, I can't seem to find a manual/supplement for the navigation/BT system that came stock on the 2010 Track.

Is there a resource here that has the manual(s) I'm looking for?

If it's here, I didn't recognize it.

·
2010 GC 3.8 Track 6MT
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If I pay for BT? Lost me there.

Regardless, I have the OM. What I don't have is the navigation supplement that explains how the NAV unit works and the BT connection. I talked to the local dealer today and he says the Navigation manual is no longer available.

So I'm hoping someone here has an archive that would include the Nav manual for a 2010 GenCoupe Track.

·
2013 3.8 Auto
58 Posts
If I pay for BT? Lost me there.
I talked to the local dealer today and he says the Navigation manual is no longer available.
That does not surprise me. I had a hell of a hard time coming up with manuals for my 2013 track. I have the 2016 OWNER'S MANUAL because I never found a 2013 one; I am not even sure it was made in the first place

·
2010 GC 3.8 Track 6MT
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That does not surprise me. I had a hell of a hard time coming up with manuals for my 2013 track. I have the 2016 OWNER'S MANUAL because I never found a 2013 one; I am not even sure it was made in the first place
In my link in the first post you can find the OM for your 2013 GenCoupe. I took a look and while I don't see 2013 labeled there, there are differences from my 2010 OM. For instance, the drain and fill oil capacity is 5.5 US qts on my 2010 but 6.0 US qts on the 2013 3.8V6.

·
2013 3.8 Auto
58 Posts
In my link in the first post you can find the OM for your 2013 GenCoupe. I took a look and while I don't see 2013 labeled there, there are differences from my 2010 OM. For instance, the drain and fill oil capacity is 5.5 US qts on my 2010 but 6.0 US qts on the 2013 3.8V6.
Huh, thanks!

There is definitely a difference 438 vs 475 pages.

I think I might have all the manuals and sales materials now for the 2013. One of these days I will print it out on nice paper and store it somewhere in the car. You sir (or maam), are my hero for the day

·
2010 GC 3.8 Track 6MT
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
don't remember much from the 10 but the 13 nav manual doesn't have much value after updates.
you might try mnSoft.
https://www.mapnsoft.com/hyundai/
Either I misunderstand or we're miscommunicating. I'm not looking for a $169 nav update. I simply want the operation manual for the nav unit so I can learn how to reset the old destinations the PO used and setup my own for home, etc.

While it might be nice to have updated maps, it's been my experience that the nav databases in vehicle built-in nav units are *always* dated. I have more accurate maps with my cell phone and Waze/Google Maps. But the integrated features may be nice to have.

And yet without that NAV supplement (which I'm sure the original owner had), I don't know how to navigate through the system to set it up how I want.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I might (stress might) have a 2012 Nav manual. That means I think I saw it in my GB, but haven't verified that yet.
If I do, I can copy portions for you if that would be of help.

·
2010 GC 3.8 Track 6MT
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I might (stress might) have a 2012 Nav manual. That means I think I saw it in my GB, but haven't verified that yet.
If I do, I can copy portions for you if that would be of help.
Thanks for the offer. Let me try br2's suggestion and call that company first. I'm still hoping there's a repository somewhere where someone has these manuals on file. Ah, the fun of buying a used car!

they write the software in the nav. ask them if they have manuals.
Good idea. I'll try that.

Edit: no joy. They don't have the manuals either.

·
Registered
77 Posts
K, I do have both the Nav Sys user manual AND the Nav Sys "quick start guide" (from my 2012 GC).

To delete a phone, from the phone screen select "Settings" than "Pairings". Select the phone you wish to delete than press "Delete" and "Yes".
To add a phone, from the phone screen, it's "Settings" than "Pairings" than "Add to". Note your phone will need to be in the correct mode for this. If needed (by your phone) the factory passcode is "0000"

To delete a single address, press "Setup", than "My Places". Press the "Address Book" button, than select the desired address book (user). Select the desired address button to delete than press the "Delete" button.
To delete a address book, it's as above except that after you get to the desired address book (user) select "Delete All" "Yes" rather than a specific address.

That should get you started. The system is fairly intuitive, as a techno dummy like me figured out most of it without referring to the manual (except for the first time I added a phone)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts