Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have looked around and didn't see any posts relating to the lack of a user manual for the navigation units for 2011 GCs. I want to delete an incorrect entry I saved in my address list and cannot for the life of me figure it out. Does anyone know how to do this or have a link to where I can find the navigation user manual?

Thanks for reading this,
-Manson

·
Car newb
2,239 Posts
Dealership shorted you a book. Unfortunately I'm nowhere near my car to give you an answer, but you really need to go back to your dealership and get the manual.

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have looked around and didn't see any posts relating to the lack of a user manual for the navigation units for 2011 GCs. I want to delete an incorrect entry I saved in my address list and cannot for the life of me figure it out. Does anyone know how to do this or have a link to where I can find the navigation user manual?

Thanks for reading this,
-Manson
i think if you go to destination button it should bring up prior destinations and if i recall correctly it should have a delete icon too, i will have to double check when i get in my car.. but it's on there.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Okay, got the manual the dealership shorted me and I got it figured out. I had to go through the setup function hardbutton above the screen and can edit the entries. Seems like a strange place to put that feature but works for me! Thansk for the help and support folks!

-Manson

1 - 4 of 4 Posts