Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So guys, check out this company NIFTY CITY - Apple CarPlay & Android Auto OEM Integration Modules

I know your wondering why would I be linking this company! well this company has found a solution for us that have the factory nav system and dont have the apple carplay/ android auto! now recently coupes with years 14-16 got the update for apple car play and android auto while us that are 09-13 got shafted. Well this company has the money and technology to change this for us! They currently do not provide the device for our car BUT!!!!!

I reached out to them and i informed them that we got the short stick when it came to this update, and we could really use this. So when i reached out! THEY RESPONDED! They gave me these requirements in order to have them jump on this opportunity and create the device for us.

They require at a min of 10 people to give:
1) their full name
2)their email
3)year and model

I am going to leave my email so i can give this to them! I will be attaching the conversation with them so you know im being for real and if you have the factory nav then you need to hop on this!

My email is [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah so when I contacted mapnsoft their latest update included it for years 14-16. But to confirm you should call them but I seen videos on you tube.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yeah so when I contacted mapnsoft their latest update included it for years 14-16. But to confirm you should call them but I seen videos on you tube.
Pretty sure that's for the genesis sedan. I can't find any info on Android Auto or Carplay on the Coupe.

·
Premium Member
16,119 Posts
I was messing with this, but stopped when I couldn't figure out how to get radio functions to work reliably.
Also the official pi screen wouldn't fit the stock locations in the bk1, because the inch wide borders.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Interested. From my research BK2 are in the same situation with no apple car play or AA. I'd love to get android auto on my 2015 factory nav. I'll give mapnsoft a call, but would Nifty City be interested in working on all models of the GC?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So guys, check out this company NIFTY CITY - Apple CarPlay & Android Auto OEM Integration Modules

I know your wondering why would I be linking this company! well this company has found a solution for us that have the factory nav system and dont have the apple carplay/ android auto! now recently coupes with years 14-16 got the update for apple car play and android auto while us that are 09-13 got shafted. Well this company has the money and technology to change this for us! They currently do not provide the device for our car BUT!!!!!

I reached out to them and i informed them that we got the short stick when it came to this update, and we could really use this. So when i reached out! THEY RESPONDED! They gave me these requirements in order to have them jump on this opportunity and create the device for us.

They require at a min of 10 people to give:
1) their full name
2)their email
3)year and model

I am going to leave my email so i can give this to them! I will be attaching the conversation with them so you know im being for real and if you have the factory nav then you need to hop on this!

My email is [email protected]
I am interested in this, I actually sent them a message a few months ago asking about this exact same thing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts