Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I believe my solenoid controller is bad and I cannot find a new one for a 2013 2.0T. I found many for 2010-2012 years but not 2013. Thanks ahead of time.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Hello, I believe my solenoid controller is bad and I cannot find a new one for a 2013 2.0T. I found many for 2010-2012 years but not 2013. Thanks ahead of time.
I might be completely wrong but I think the bk2 2.0t has a ewg "electronic wastegate".

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct, I am looking for the electronic piece which reads the pressure and then dumps when it tells the system to dump pressure. I am looking for the electronic part.

·
Premium Member
14,828 Posts
Then you are looking for the MAP sensor.... but I doubt that's the issue.

Some on here have had issues with the ewga going bad and had to replace that part.

If it was the MAP sensor, then the ecu would throw a code specifically for it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply. I am not a car nut by any means and have no idea what the EWGA is?? Not sure what that even stands for??

·
Registered
91 Posts
You have to buy the whole actuator. It's all 1 unit so you can't just buy the electronic part. What makes you think it's your actuator going bad? When mine went bad I got no positive boost pressure and the car threw a code. I have the part # somewhere. I can find it for you when I get home from work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts