Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my 2013 Genesis 6 months ago and have been having trouble with the aftermarket suspension that was put on it from the previous owner. I live in Georgia and am currently looking for a stock suspension to replace the aftermarket one I have on now, but I do not want to go buy a brand new one. Do any of you know where I can find a cheap, stock suspension from maybe someone who upgraded their suspension and kept their old one?

·
Registered
782 Posts
Find a local facebook group or on here and let people know you are looking for stock parts. Most times, a bunch of people will have these items laying around from modding, and willing to sell or let you borrow them to troubleshoot.

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have all parts except the the rubber pads that go on top of the rear springs. About 20K miles on it. Rspec. In cincy so you would prob need to have it shipped.

·
IG: jasonlikedthis
822 Posts
I'm from TN and making a trip down to ATL in a few weeks. I have a full set with about 10k miles I can probably sell.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I could do $300 mrGainZ. When exactly will you be down here? And sorry for replying on here, the forum won't let me private message

·
IG: jasonlikedthis
822 Posts
I could do $300 mrGainZ. When exactly will you be down here? And sorry for replying on here, the forum won't let me private message
lol it's cool. I'm making a one day trip this Sunday (May 28) so if you're free I'll be in town. I'll be around Duluth and Douglasville

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah, Sunday would be perfect. Could you private message me your number or a way to contact you, so we can figure something out?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts