Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I bought my Coupe last year I had some wheels off my old car and put them on my new geny. The specs on the wheels are 20x8.5 +35 all the way around! Basically what im getting at is I do not have the money for new wheels right now and these will have to do does anyone have any suggestion on the best way I could get this to look as good possible for what I have.

Like:
Spacers
Front tires sizes
Back tires sizes
Or any other ways to get them as flush as possible

Thanks guys and gals for the help!

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Those offsets and widths are pretty close to stock so 15-20mm spacers should get you there.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You think I should go with around 20mm or 15 mm in front and 20mm in back

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Current tire sizes plz.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will have to look in the morning. Juelz any word on my ark exhaust I ordered from mike.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
195 Posts
Are you planning on ditching the stagger? It's probably a good idea to stick with a stagger even though the wheels are going to be the same size front and rear.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
They are 225/35s what you suggest
Wow, this a terrible setup. =\ No offense man, I just feel bad!

You're gonna need to run ~ 25 mm F and 30 mm R spacers, which I don't recommend.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wow, this a terrible setup. = No offense man, I just feel bad!

You're gonna need to run ~ 25 mm F and 30 mm R spacers, which I don't recommend.
I know I know its awful what do you not recommend doing I don't know much about wheel set up and that stuff. If thats not safe or something what do you recommend I am buying new tires what could I do to help out the look with new tires then what size spacers you think?!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts