Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, I want to get something for my fiancé to start working on his car but I don't know what exactly to get and what is best to start off with when trying to customize your car? I need suggestions for a Genesis Coupe 3.8 2015-black. I really don't know where to start or where to look, so please help me with your super smart car brains!! thanks!! :smile:

·
Blue By You
325 Posts
If he hasn't dropped hints, or you can't guess what accessories he likes to add to his cars, see if gift certificates are offered by some of the vendors here, such as Diode Dynamics or CarID.

·
Registered
998 Posts
What is your budget and what kind of mods is he in to? Is he more interested performance or looks?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi, he's more interested in looks not performance, as of right now I don't have a budget because I want to look at a variety of options or what would be best to start with.

·
Registered
98 Posts
If your budget is low...maybe window tint, lighting, tools, detailing supplies. Or wheels if you have money to burn but some of these things he may wan't to have input on so a gift card is your best option.

·
Registered
998 Posts
Honestly, I would just ask him randomly what he plans to do for the car and see if there is something that sticks out.

I personally am very picky about what goes onto my car, much to my fiance's dismay. She has tried to surprise me with car parts before and I told her not to unless she bought exactly what I had specified.

Like lijvennie suggested, offer to have his car tinted (then he can pick out the type of tint, darkness, etc..) offer to buy him an HID kit (if his car doesn't already have HIDs, and have him pick the color temperature)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts