Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what exhaust would be best for my genesis coupe 2.0T. The reason why is because i live in NYC and the roads are a bit bumpy. I looked at the Ark Exhaust and it looks really Low. Does anyone know any other exhaust that is really good Please.......

·
Registered
206 Posts
I would recommend looking around at pictures and videos to see what YOU like in terms of appearance/sound. Everyone will have a different opinion about which one they like best so go for what you really like. Personally for me, I plan on going for the Exceladyne CB... although I'm still waiting for the pricing on the Korean one G&M is looking at.
Besides that, I've strongly considered CP-E, and ARK amongst others, lots of high quality exhausts to pick from, and it's a hard decision; just go with what you think you will love!

·
Premium Member
3,203 Posts
I have te exceladyne and love it. I'm in staten island so I know what you mean about the bumps. Come to our huge ass meet next weekend in NJ and you can see a wide variety of exhausts in person. Check the north east regional section for our 2/20 NY NJ PA super meet.

·
Gooood! GOOOOOD!
6,450 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,859 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
The answer is simple here guys...
If he was looking at ARK and likes it--but afraid about damaging it due to crappy roads--then Injen would be the logical alternative. Equal in quality, same sweet blue burnt-style tips, but higher up--so no clearance issues.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts