Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I spoke with cosworth and they would be willing to revisit our platform if they have a block to work on in there U.K. location

any volunteers?

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Seriously aww man that is pretty big! love The work Cosworth do.

Come on U.K guys step up!!!

·
T-skuba
427 Posts
I think I'm the only one in the UK on this forum lol. My car won't be here till August time though :(

I'm willing to though. I have a tune on my ECU right now though, may just get an extra if I end up helping them out.

EDIT: BTW, there's an England section that this might fit in better with lol, with my post being the Solo Dolo one :p

·
T-skuba
427 Posts
For sh!ts and giggles I checked where their shops are, and one is much less than an hour away lol. And the other, less than 2.

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For sh!ts and giggles I checked where their shops are, and one is much less than an hour away lol. And the other, less than 2.
:gc-drool1::gc-drool1: i need to send a email.

This is really lucky lol

·
T-skuba
427 Posts
Bare in mind that it'll be August until its here though, but after that I'd be glad.

·
T-skuba
427 Posts
:gc-drool1::gc-drool1: i need to send a email.

This is really lucky lol
Who do you have contact within Cosworth via email? I can just call them if that's easier. The UK office obviously, if they're serious.

·
Jedi Master
6,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok they got back to me, everything is in the U.K. departments hands so lets see how this unfolds

·
Super Moderator
40,498 Posts
I never post in the UK section... foreign languages and me never have gotten along.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Naw then tha daft chuff! wat the on abaat?? lol

·
T-skuba
427 Posts
It does seem like a different language sometimes lol, and they always have something to say when you say it "wrong" haha. Aloomini-um, wah-tah etc.. And yet slang words take some getting used to, well maybe not slang, but different. Chav (teens, ricers). Car stuff: wings, bonnets, boot, alloys, tyres.

It's a joy :p

·
Super Moderator
40,498 Posts
Just because you guys did it first doesn't mean you got it right the first time around... just sayin' :dunno: LOL

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Just because you guys did it first doesn't mean you got it right the first time around... just sayin' :dunno: LOL
Hahaha Americans.........:gc-wmscared0016:

@U.K. GenCoupeGeek is naff haha:D

·
Super Moderator
40,498 Posts
Narf!

·
T-skuba
427 Posts

Even though I haven't come across the word narf before, I'll just replace it with knob haha

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Hes gonna throw a wobbler soon :D

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
I like this! Why don't we have more Brits!!! lol

·
Super Moderator
40,498 Posts
LOL.. I dunno... they are so damned cute!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts