Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New 2013 3.8 Rspec

So I found a 2013 3.8 the other day and pulled the trigger. Overall I'm pleased with the car. My two previous cars where mustangs, a KB supercharged 2000 GT and a 2003 Cobra. Although the Genesis doesn't pin me to my seat like those two did I really am enjoying the mix of fuel economy and fun (I have a commute everyday and another supercharged Mustang was just not an option). Both of my mustangs were modded but I'm not sure I have the desire to mod the Genesis, I'm really enjoying the car as it sits and the saved cash in my wallet. However, IF there ever is a twin screw supercharger release I may feel differently!

·
Registered
374 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new car!

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
Welcome! Is the car a Track or an R-spec? Your title says Track but your post says it's an R-spec, which are two totally different cars.

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
R-Spec models don't include automatic headlights, xenon HID headlights, navigation system with 6.5" touchscreen & XM NavTraffic (90-day trial), cruise control, leather seating surfaces with power driver seat and heated front seats, rear spoiler, the upgraded sound system (360-watt Infinity AM/FM/XM/CD/MP3 audio system with 10 speakers), automatic temperature control, electrochromic auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass, HomeLink integrated transceiver, heated outside mirrors with turn signal indicators, power tilt-and-slide glass sunroof, metalgrain and chrome interior accents, chrome front fascia accents, aluminum pedals, aero wiper blades or premium door sill plates.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts