The OG
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone?

·
Alberta Genesis Club
4,135 Posts
Just come to Alberta like most of the rest of the maritimers :D

I think there was one other guy from halifax or somewhere out that way, but I don't know if he's posted in the Canadian section.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd have to get posted out there and since I'm from Ontario (Kitchener) my next stop would be Petawawa. But you never know in the Army... :dunno:

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Right on, do you have one yet?

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm waiting for the nicer weather to come so I can get my car outta storage and get the ball rolling. Drop me a PM when/if you get one and I'll do the same.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'll miss the first day on the 24th due to work, but I may try and get down on the 25th.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Hali here too, well Dartmouth really. I used to own a Purple 97 240sx, waiting till aug for the Spec R.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good stuff. :) I was in Halifax not too long ago, hit up The Palace.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good stuff. :) I was in Halifax not too long ago, hit up The Palace.
Ha HA ! Halifax's own "Meat Market"

Oh, halifax here aswell .. When steele can get a 2.0GT in white, i'll be picking it up. Own an 02' RSX at the moment and it is sold i believe this week. I just do not want to go to the dealer and put money on a car that is going to take a month to get .. Quote the sales guy, I asked him " I hope you're not going to leave me high and dry for a month as i need wheels for work" .. Gr

·
Registered
55 Posts
AAAAAAAHAHAHA le' palacé

last chance for romance, as us locals like to call it..

Wanderer, I use to own a black '91 240sx. probably one of, if not the lowest 240's you would have seen around halifax. I think I remember seeing your car before. Oregan's just recieved a red 2.0T prem. and they still have their 2 3.8's. I'm going to go take the 2.0t out hopefully today after work.

What's up Dan!

·
Registered
2 Posts
What's up Chris .

.. for the extra couple pennies i'll wait until they can have GT's in .. The 2.0T was fun, but i will make a new word here and say the GT will be Fun-er ;)

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Looks like I could have one in 2 months or so. Test drove the 2.0T and trying the 3.8 Base tomorrow. If all goes well, I'll throw down a deposit for a GT.

·
WTF is NOS???
1,146 Posts
Anfield, New Brunswick here. Just Picked up my 3.8L 6A Today. What and unbelieveable car. I tried a 2.0T a couple weeks ago but as soon as I learned the v6 was available in auto I was hooked.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Right on man, congrats! East coast is starting to busy up.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Halifax here also

Hi Guys

Just picked up my 2.0T GT Black last night!

Saw a red down town also.

Steele was better to deal with than O'Regans in Dartmouth.

Hope to do the Spring Garden Strip this weekend.

Also Point Pleasent if the weather is ok.

1 - 20 of 116 Posts