1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Mature Speeder
717 Posts
No

·
Registered
211 Posts
no...when your on the page when it explains the plan A or E or whatever you have...read it and it says immediate family.

·
Banned
12 Posts
I also buy a new car but I don't have any invoice issue. Actually I want to get some suggestion about the car security so please suggest me a good model of the car security alarms or any thing alternative.All the suggestion and recommendation would be greatly appreciated.

Cave Secure Alarms
http://www.cavesecure.com.au/
35 Fallbrook Street Kenmore Brisbane QLD 4069 Australia
Phone: 1300 299 937

·
Mature Speeder
717 Posts
I also buy a new car but I don't have any invoice issue. Actually I want to get some suggestion about the car security so please suggest me a good model of the car security alarms or any thing alternative.All the suggestion and recommendation would be greatly appreciated.
Introduce yourself in the newcomers section and then open a thread in the appropriate section. Don't hijack someone else's thread. Better yet search.

·
Registered
569 Posts
edit: nvm, read the other thread.

Wish I read this 4 days ago. $27.5 for a 3.8 r-spec.... grrrrr....

·
Registered
569 Posts
I should of bumped it, but there is another think tank thread going.

Did you buy a car yet? Or join the think tank?
I bought it last week. Before I read this thread. Joined ThinkTank anyway.

That said, not even sure they would have honored the pricing as it wasn't an in stock model. They had to trade with the Avondale dealership for it and gave me serious pushback on the price saying this is the price you're paying for this color because there's only 2 in the entire state and they're both under our dealership umbrella.

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I bought it last week. Before I read this thread. Joined ThinkTank anyway.

That said, not even sure they would have honored the pricing as it wasn't an in stock model. They had to trade with the Avondale dealership for it and gave me serious pushback on the price saying this is the price you're paying for this color because there's only 2 in the entire state and they're both under our dealership umbrella.
They can't debate circle pricing.

They are giving you a line of bull, the car is low volume to begin with, of course they will say that to charge you more.

·
Registered
569 Posts
They can't debate circle pricing.

They are giving you a line of bull, the car is low volume to begin with, of course they will say that to charge you more.
I didn't know about circle when I purchased the car. I'm just saying how my negotiations went down.

The other dealers I went to said the one dealer wouldn't release the car to them, so I didn't have much recourse other than not buying the car in the color I wanted. Or getting an SS.

·
Registered
569 Posts
You got the 3.8 rspec? Those are def harder to come by.
Yeah, I found that strange myself. They have track models coming out the *you know what*, but they had to trade for my car from another dealership. In fact, they didn't even have any 3.8 R-Specs for me to test drive. I drove the track instead.

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bumping it up since the hyundai circle program will be closing in a few days.

Anyone want a car below invoice and holdback use the link as fast as you can.

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I dont work for hyundai...how do i get circle pricing??

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Follow my link post one and sign up.

Then on the think tank site there is a program called circle pricing, you pick your car and dealer print a form and the price is already set.

You will save 1000's.

This is invoice minus holdback.

No charge to sign up, just do it. The link will run out soon.

·
Registered
569 Posts
What is holdback?

Wonder if circle pricing will still be around in five to ten years....

·
Registered
4,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
What is holdback?

Wonder if circle pricing will still be around in five to ten years....
Hold back is extra money that is taken off below invoice, many consumers think when they get a car at invoice it is a good deal, but there is much more money to get off.

·
No GC...Yet.
123 Posts
Circle pricing will always be around since it's a Hyundai program for employees, vendors, and associates that qualify for a Company ID (CID) or have a dealer number. Think Tank is an eligible company that recieves benefits. If something were to happen, it could be Think Tank not recieving a CID to distribute to Think Tank members. If I read the thread right, it seems Think Tank didn't have CIDs for Circle pricing at one point, but they have them to offer again now since 2012.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts