Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Picked up the 2011 3.8 Rspec on 2-21-11. Took some pics in front of the house.
Then had my Tein S-tech springs and my spacers (15mm,Front + 20mm,Rear) installed today so I thought I'd do a quick photoshoot before it started raining again. Comments welcome!
(amateur photo's taken with my D90)

First day home

Lowered on Tein S-tech springs w/ spacers

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Mod move to media section?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Wow really looks nice. I have a white GC as well and do they look good when clean. I love how you lowered it. Would you mind providing more on how much you lowered it? Also, the spacers, can these cause problems in terms of strength?

I love the stance you GC has.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Very clean! White is always a great color.

How do you like the S-Techs?
Honestly I love them. Probably a few hours after install I could feel the difference from the old springs. A lot smoother but still handles great. I've always loved Tein's quality in springs. Def recommend if considering.

just WoooooooooW:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:
Thanks man!

Mod move to media section?
Sorry if I posted in the wrong section

Wow really looks nice. I have a white GC as well and do they look good when clean. I love how you lowered it. Would you mind providing more on how much you lowered it? Also, the spacers, can these cause problems in terms of strength?

I love the stance you GC has.
Well as it says I got the Tein S-tech springs. Rated 1.1 front and rear (for 2.0T's) but since mine is the 3.8 and it uses the same springs it drops it 1.1 front and 1.5 rear. For me this is absolutely perfect, the pics I took were literally 3 hours after my install so it will settle more (probably will take more pictures later). As far as spacers goes, I honestly don't know too much. Really just wanted the looks until I get my Axis rims, but I havent heard anything bad to make me feel like its not worth installing.

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Very Very Clean Car!!!!!!

·
on german Autobahn
429 Posts
Nice drop and stance! I'll go the same way with spacers (15/20)
Great pics too :)

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Nice Pics! You got some talent taking pictures! haha. Car came out great with the spacers. White Gen Coupes seem to look pretty good without the spoiler.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Amazing pictures man! Great looking car. What kind of camera did you use to get those results? I love the drop on the car too...I might have to get me some lowering springs

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Amazing pictures man! Great looking car. What kind of camera did you use to get those results? I love the drop on the car too...I might have to get me some lowering springs
Thanks a lot. I'm using a Nikon D90 with the stock lens it comes with. Also did some light photoshop editing to increase contrast and levels.

·
Registered
75 Posts
So does it rub at all with the spacers / lowering springs? Would you recommend 15/20 for spacers?

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Since i've had them installed, i've already driven 200 miles. no signs of rubbing at all with the spacers/springs setup. For me, the 15/20 was perfect for what I was looking for stance-wise. I know others have been able to go wider but I really decided to go the safe route.

·
The OG
7,957 Posts
Coming along very nicely.

·
her name is Miranda ;)
1,191 Posts
fantastic photography!

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
*update* meeting up with chris (GCtuner.com) this saturday to have my custom setup done. RGB Angel eyes, HID conversion (6k) , HID Foglight conversion (3k). and might try and squeeze a tint job in later that day if I have time.

which means more pics to come :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts